Grand Lake in northeastern Oklahoma is located just west of Grove. Grand Lake has 1300 miles of shoreline and 46,500 surface acres. Grand Lake is one of the top bass fishing lakes in Oklahoma. Grand Lake has everything from golf to sailing. Camping, water sports, and 4×4 trails are popular activities at Grand Lake. If you haven’t been to Grand Lake yet, you must go visit this beautiful lake soon!
Scroll down and read more about all the great things to do at Grand Lake!
View Larger Map
Grand Lake in Oklahoma has over 46,500 surface acres and 1300 miles of shoreline.
Grand Lake Map
CONTACT INFO AND DIRECTIONS:
Boat Docks, Boat Ramps, Cabins, Drinking Water, Fuel, Groceries, Group Facilities, Handicap Access, Hotel/Lodge, Marina, Outdoor Grills, Pavilion, Picnic Area, Picnic Tables, Playground, Resort, Restaurant, Restrooms, Swimming Pool, Telephones
Dump, Firewood, Laundry Facility, Primitive Camping, RV Hookup Sites, Showers, Tent Sites, Waterfront Sites
4×4 Trails, Bicycle Trails, Equestrian Trails, Hiking Trails, Jogging Trails
Bait and Tackle Shop, Enclosed Fishing Dock, Fishing Dock, Handicap Fishing Access, Heated Fishing Dock
Channel Catfish, Crappie, Hybrid Striped Bass, Largemouth Bass, Paddlefish, Spotted Bass, Sunfish, Walleye, White Bass
- Candlewyck Cove Resort – Cabins – (918) 786-3636 – www.candlewyckcove.com
- Lake Country Cabin – (918) 346-4953 – www.LakeCountryCabin.com
- Lance’s Fishing Guide Service – (918) 607-7357 – www.lancesguideservice.com
- H2O Sports Rental – Watercraft Rental – (918) 786-3400 – www.h2osportsrental.com
- Sail Grand – Parasailing and Watercraft Rentals – (918) 257-6000 – www.sailgrand.com
- Prudential Grand Lake Wistrom Realty – (918) 786-7625 – www.PruGrandLakeRE.com
Thanks for keeping this website up and adding to it regularly!
Some one referred me to a duck cove on grand lake but I can’t find it. Does it even exist? If so,where is it located and how do I get to it.
Bike trails are mentioned but I don’t find any specific information? Where can I ride a road bike (not on a highway) at Grand Lake?